Kindly note that this document constitute to be an electronic record within the meaning of applicable laws including, without limitation, Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This document is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
- Contents: shall mean the materials, information, data, logos, marks, trademarks and/or brand names of the third party(ies) and the Marks as may be displayed or posted on the Website.
Marks: shall mean various registered and/or unregistered trademarks, logos, brand names and symbols as may be owned and/or possessed by the Company.
Products: shall mean the products of any nature whatsoever offered for sale and/or displayed on the Website, and such other goods and/or services as may be amended and/or supplemented by the Company from time to time.
Services: shall mean the online sale and purchase of Products and other services offered by the Company, its various affiliate/ registered merchants/ vendors/service providers at the Website.
You: shall mean any person/persons and/or legal entity(ies) who visits, uses, deals and/or transacts at the Website in any manner whatsoever and howsoever and who is competent to enter into valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. For the purpose of this definition, Your and Yourself shall be construed accordingly.
Website: shall mean paiinternational.in a website owned and operated by the Company for facilitating online transactions.
It may please be noted that the Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any person suspended or removed from the Company’s system as per Company’s internal policies and guidelines. You represent and warrant that You are eighteen (18) years or above to form a binding contract with the Company. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail the Services or use the Websiteand the Company reserves the right to terminate Your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website, however You may avail the Services provided by the Company through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
3. ACCURACY of INFORMATION, REGISTRATION and SECURITY
- You shall be entitled to use the Website and avail the Services thereto after getting Yourself registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information as sought therein.
You shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by You during registration. You represent and warrant that any and all information provided by You while transacting at and accessing the Website, including without limitation name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and/ or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is and shall be true, correct and accurate and shall not be misleading and false. You further represent and warrant that any such information shall be Your alone and not of any third party(ies) unless specifically authorized by such third party(ies). You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Company is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for checking the ownership, accuracy and completeness of such information and shall be completely relying on the information provided by You. Failure to provide accurate and complete information may subject to civil and/or criminal action(s) at their sole costs and expenses.
You hereby agree and understand that the Company shall not be responsible and liable in any manner whatsoever for:
- Delivery of Product at wrong address furnished by You;
- Any direct or indirect loss and/or damage (monetary or otherwise) to You due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by You; or
- Any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website; and
You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of Your user Id and Password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your account. Kindly notify the Company immediately once you become aware of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security. As an abundant precaution to safeguard the confidentiality, the Company advises You to exit from Your account at the end of each session. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Company in no event whatsoever be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 3. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Company or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your account information secure and confidential.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
4. WEBSITE CONTENT
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Section, the Company neither represents nor warrants that the Contents and the Products, including the use of the Product will not infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of third parties. Use of the Product for any purpose other than the intended use is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under applicable laws.
Without the prior written permission of the Company, or its affiliates, You shall not, nor shall at any time, display and/or use the Marks in any manner whatsoever and howsoever. Nothing contained in this Website and this Agreement should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right in and/or to the Marks without the express written permission of the Company or such third party.
5. CONDUCT AND RULES
In the event Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure and undertake not to:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Company server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or in insulting any other nation;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- shall not create liability for the Company or cause Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Company’s internet service provider or other suppliers;
- engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or in any manner related to the Company; and
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Company disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
There is a likelihood that You may be involuntarily exposed to offensive and obscene materials that other users may post or transmit. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
As on date, the Company does not charge You for the membership. However, the Company may, at its sole discretion, change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, Company may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Company reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Any such changes will be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website.
IT IS HEREBY CLARIFIED THAT THE PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE WEBSITE ARE NOT OWNED BY THE COMPANY AND COMPANY SHALL IN NO MANNER BE DEEMED TO BE THE SELLER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY IS ONLY ACTING AS A MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND THE SELLER/MANUFACTURER(S) OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT(S) AS MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOU UNDER LAW TO RAISE A CLAIM AGAINST THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND DIRECTORS IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCT AND/OR THE SERVICES.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY GUARANTEES OF EXACTNESS AS TO THE FINISH AND APPEARANCE OF THE PRODUCT AS ORDERED BY YOU. ALSO, THE COMPANY RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDER PLACED BY YOU DUE TO NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE ORDERED BY YOU.
SAVE AND EXCEPT THE WARRANTIES AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT, THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (II) THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE; (III) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. IT HAS BEEN THE ENDEAVOUR OF THE COMPANY TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT COMPANY NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
7. PRICE, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
The Company endeavor is to provide You with the best prices possible on Products and Services. However, Company does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. It may so happen that the pricing on any Product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be incorrectly reflected due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information and in such an event We reserve the right to cancel such your order(s).
All transactions under the Website shall be in Indian Rupees (INR) and Website will not facilitate transaction in any other currency except INR.
Order shall be deemed to be completed and the Product shall be delivered once the Company receives the payment in full in respect of such order.
Subject to relevant approvals by the relevant merchant banks, the Company endeavours to provide to its customers a facility by way of equated monthly instalment ("EMI") on all purchase over and above such value as may be decided by the Company in its sole discretion (“Minimum Value”). You agree and acknowledge that the Company may, at anytime and at its sole discretion, increase or decrease the Minimum Value in the manner it deem fit. It is hereby clarified that in case You purchase multiple Products and wishes to avail the EMI option, the value of at least one (1) of the purchased Products should be greater than the Minimum Value. The processing fee or any other fee for converting any purchase transaction into EMI is charged and collected by respective card issuing bank and not by the Company. You hereby agree and acknowledge that Company is just a facilitator in initiating the EMI facility with the relevant merchant bank, however Company cannot guarantee whether the EMI will be approved by the bank and any such approval is beyond the control of the Company, hence You shall not hold the Company responsible for decline of the EMI facility by the merchant bank.
For any and all payments to be made by You in respect of any transaction done on the Website, You shall may, at its sole discretion, use You valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility and cash on delivery (as per the terms set out below). You confirm and undertake that You shall furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible and liable for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which You may incur due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to Your credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts. Further, to the extent reasonably possible, the Company reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/ cash card fraud. The Company may require further authorization from You such as a telephone confirmation of Your order and/or other information. The Company's decision to require further authorization is at the Company's sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected.
Certain information is acquired by the Company during the order process such as time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individual(s) committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card company for fraud investigation.
Cash on Delivery
Generally, all the Products and/or Services available on the Website have "Cash-on-Delivery Available", however certain Products and/or Services may not have the option for Cash-on-Delivery. Following are the steps to choose for the Cash-on-Delivery option:
- When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery".
- You will be required to make a cash payment to our courier partner, only at the time of delivery of the order.
- ONLY Cash Payment is accepted at the time of delivery and do not offer cheque or DD to the courier staff.
- Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. Please enter the correct postal address including the pin code to ensure delivery.
- Cash-on-Delivery is not available on Products whose value exceed INR 30,000/- .
- Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges, hence You are requested not to make any additional payment to the courier staff.
- The delivery of Product shall be cancelled with immediate effect in the event You fail to make the payment to the courier partner at the time of delivery in accordance with the terms of this section. In such an event, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available with Company under this Agreement or law, Company reserves its right to claim any charges or losses incurred or suffered by the Company in this regard.
Company endeavours to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said order and availability of the Product(s) with the Company. Also, the delivery is dependent on Your location. In no event, Company shall be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances not attributable to the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps as may be reasonably required to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines. In case due to certain imminent circumstances, Company is unable to deliver the Product within the timeline set out in this provision, then You will be intimated about the delay in delivery, as soon as reasonably practicable, and accordingly Company will inform You about the expected extended delivery date. In the event Company fails to deliver the Product within the extended delivery date, then You shall have the right, with exclusion to any other rights and remedies available to it under law, to cancel the order.
Title to the Products shall pass from the Company to You once the Company is in receipt of full payment in respect of such Product and all risk of loss and/or damage to the Product passes to You upon delivery to the common carrier.
Company offers free shipping for all Products. However, the Company reserves its right to charge You for shipping.
You shall not accept the delivery of any Product which is damaged, defective and not in the described state. In such an event, You shall immediately inform the Company and avail the remedy available with You in the Cancellation and Return Policy.
8. INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
Company shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the Product, delivery of the Product and the installation of the Product where required or any action or inaction.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
Company shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by You by reason thereof if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein.
"Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, labor unrest and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and/or hacking of the Website and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company hereto which prevents timely fulfilment of obligation of the Company hereunder. Parties hereby agree and acknowledge that obligation to make payments shall not be covered under force majeure events.
Company may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
11. GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION
12. GRIEVANCE OR QUESTIONS
Should you have any grievance or you would like to post a question for us regarding this Policy, please feel free to get in touch with:
Mr. Umesh (the "Grievance Officer") at +91(80) 25219466 or at email@example.com
We will be delighted to address your grievance or questions in best possible manner.